truffels in smartshops in breda/roosendaal/...?

tlv9696

Newbie
Hi,

Thanks to some good tips from some kind people on this forum, I have set my eyes on trying some truffles like tampanesis/atlantis. It is rather easy to find places to buy these in amsterdam but as I live in belgium, I wanted to see if anyone knows which smartshop(s) carry them in cities such as breda/roosendaal. Since they appear to be sold fresh, I am of course also interested to hear of good experiences with certain shops, I would not want to buy them "expired" after all and end up with a "bad trip" to the toilet or such :)
I know I could order them through azarius but I am looking to try them this saturday.

Thanks a lot!
 
You can find truffels (Tampanensis, Mexicana A and Atlantis) at De Bazaar at the Boschstraat, Breda. It's really a headshop, but they sell truffels too.
 
You don't have to worry about the truffels being expired. On every package in every smartshop I know, you can check the expiration date. Usually you can keep them a week after you bought them, so it won't be a problem if you're going to eat them saturday.

Have fun!
 
kan iemand mij vertellen of er nog truffels te krijgen zijn in de smartshops in roosendaal? zodat ik niet voor niets naar daar rijd.en als er zijn in welke shop vind ik ze dan?
 
You can buy truffels in Roosendaal. The store is called 'de bazaar'. There are 4 different kinds of truffels. The truffels are sold fresh. The store is at Molenstraat 89, Roosendaal.
Enjoy!
 
Smartshop Sativa in Breda verkoop 15 gram bakjes voor 15 en 17 euro. Is in de binnenstad vlakbij de mac en naast coffeeshop fly 'n high.
 
soldiermoney zei:
You can buy truffels in Roosendaal. The store is called 'de bazaar'. There are 4 different kinds of truffels. The truffels are sold fresh. The store is at Molenstraat 89, Roosendaal.
Enjoy!

this is the store where i buy them when i need them, they always have 'em.
You should just check it out so you know a bit more.
 
Terug
Bovenaan